World’s #1 Online Bootcamp
Cyber Security Course Overview
This Diploma Program in Cyber Security will help you learn comprehensive approaches to protecting your infrastructure and securing data, including risk analysis and mitigation, cloud-based security, and compliance. You will get foundational to advanced skills through industry-leading cyber security certification courses that are part of the program.
Languages and Tools covered
Cyber Security Course Advantage
This Diploma Program in Cyber Security includes Cyber Security – Technology, Application, and Policy from MIT SCC leverages MIT’s academic excellence in Cyber Security and provides a comprehensive understanding of the field.
EXECUTIVE PROGRAM BY MIT SCC
This Post Graduate Program also offers you an exclusive executive course: Cyber Security — Technology, Application, and Policy from MIT Schwarzman College of Computing.
- Executive Program Certification from MIT SCC
- Masterclasses from MIT faculty
- 6 assessments from MIT
- Industry case study in Cyber Security
- MIT CSAIL Professional Programs Community
OUTCOMES OF THIS POST GRADUATE PROGRAM
This Post Graduate Program in Cyber Security is designed for those who want to expertise their technical and programming skills to handle security challenges. Our comprehensive program includes EC Council’s renowned Certified Ethical Hacking v11 course.
- Certified Ethical Hacker Certificate from EC Council
- 6 months free access to CEH v11 iLabs
- 24 Hacking challenges from EC Council
CYBRIQ JOB ASSIST PROGRAM
JobAssist is an India-specific partnership with IIMJobs.com supporting certified learners looking for a new career.
Get started with the Post Graduate Program in Cyber Security and explore everything about the program. Kickstart your journey with our preparatory cyber security courses: Introduction to Cyber Security and CompTIA Network+.
This cyber security course is designed to help learners gain the necessary skills required to configure and install systems for secure applications, devices, and networks; perform threat analysis and respond with suitable mitigation techniques; and operate with an awareness of applicable regulations, policies, and laws. This course meets the curriculum of CompTIA Security+ and is compliant with the ISO 17024 standard.
This Cyber Security course provides hands-on online training to help you master the same skills that hackers use to infiltrate network systems and leverage them ethically to protect your own infrastructure. This comprehensive course targets 20 of the most popular security domains to provide a real-world, practical approach to essential security systems.
This cyber security course is aligned with CISSP, a globally-recognized certification for information technology security professionals. The course curriculum trains you in the industry’s latest best practices, which will help you clear the certification exam. The course helps you develop expertise in defining security architecture; and building, designing and maintaining a secure business environment for your organization using globally-approved information security standards.
Attend online interactive Masterclasses conducted by the instructor from MIT SCC and get insights about advancements in Cyber Security and understand the essential skills needed to become an expert in this rapidly growing domain.
- Advanced Hacking Concepts
- IDS Firewalls and Honeypots
- Software Development Security
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Network Packet Analysis
- Security and Risk Management
- Cryptography OSI and TCPIP Models
- Trojans Backdoors and Countermeasures
- Mobile and Web Technologies
- Network Security
- Identity and Access Management
This cyber security certification program caters to professionals from a variety of industries; the diversity of our students adds richness to class discussions and interactions.
The global cyber security market size stood at USD 112.01 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 281.74 billion by 2027.
Develop skills for real career growth
Cutting-edge curriculum designed in guidance with industry and academia to develop job-ready skills
Learn from experts active in their field, not out-of-touch trainers
Leading practitioners who bring current best practices and case studies to sessions that fit into your work schedule.
Learn by working on real-world problems
Capstone projects involving real world data sets with virtual labs for hands-on learning
Structured guidance ensuring learning never stops
24×7 Learning support from mentors and a community of like-minded peers to resolve any conceptual doubts
The application process consists of three simple steps. An offer of admission will be made to the selected candidates and accepted by the candidates by paying the admission fee.
For admission to this Post Graduate Program in Cyber Security, candidates should have:
We have a team of dedicated admissions counselors who are available to guide you as you apply to the program. They are available to
Admission Fee & Financing
The admission fee for this cyber security certification program is ₹ 1,25,000 (Excluding GST)
We are dedicated to making our programs accessible. We are committed to helping you find a way to budget for this program and offer a variety of financing options to make it more economical.
Total Admission FeesWe provide the following options for one-time payment
- Complete this Cyber Security program while you work
- Rigorous curriculum designed by industry experts
- MIT CSAIL Professional Programs Community
- Executive Program Certification from MIT SCC and ECC
- Active recruiters include:Amazon, CISCO, Microsoft and more
Cyber Security Course FAQs
- Should have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with an average of 50% or higher marks
- May have a non-programming background
- Are not required to have prior work experience
The admission process for this cyber security certification program consists of three simple steps:
- All interested candidates are required to apply through the online application form
- An admission panel will shortlist the candidates based on their application
- An offer of admission will be made to the selected candidates and is accepted by the candidates by paying the program fe
- Simplilearn Post Graduate Certificate
- Individual course completion certificate for all the cyber security courses in learning path from Simplilearn
- Executive Program Certification from MIT Schwarzman College of Computing
- Certified Ethical Hacker Certificate from EC-Council
- MIT SCC Professional Learning Community