What you'll learn ?
- Students should have a basic knowledge of computers and networking
- A computer and a working internet connection
- A desire to learn hands-on wireless hacking
This course covers tools and techniques related to hacking, auditing and pen testing wireless network protocols.
You will learn wireless hacking terminology and how to use these skills to become a paid security professional.
The demand for Certified Ethical Hackers, Cyber Security Engineers, Administrators, Consultants, Architects, Business Analysts, Project Managers, etc. is immense. The Certified Ethical Hacker certification is an attainable path to helping business protect their digital assets in the cloud and on-premise. You can do it!
Crack WEP communications
Crack WPS (Wi-Fi protected setup) codes
Learn how to crack and intercept WPA protected networks
Hack bluetooth communications
Eavesdrop on wireless communications utilizing ‘Software Defined Radio’
Learn to use tools such as Aircrack, Reaver, Wireshark, Snort and more in this course.
What are the requirements?
• You only need an internet connection and a Udemy account to access the course.
What am I going to get from this course?
• Learn the advanced wireless hacking tools and techniques in this course.
• Learn hacking techniques through multiple hands-on examples in this course
What is the target audience?
• This course is intended for absolute beginners and IT professionals looking to learn skills specific to wireless hacking. No programming experience or prior security knowledge is required. A basic understanding of networking and TCP/IP is helpful. This course is intended for anyone who is interested in a career in Cyber Security
• Wireless hacking concepts teach many professionals to plan for and address Cyber Security issues on a daily basis using free open source software tools.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with an interest in wireless security.
- Students who have an interesting in applying ethical hacking using hands-on examples.