Who is your target Audience?
- Min 4GB of RAM for your computer
- Optional: USB wi-fi card (Only for wireless password cracking sections, will show how to get one in course)
Welcome to The Complete Ethical Hacking Course!
This is one of the most comprehensive Ethical Hacking Courses ever created online!
Across 30 hours of instructor-led content, you’ll learn:
How hackers launch attacks on different systems, computers, users, websites and wireless networks
What tools hackers use, why, and how they work
How to protect yourselves (or your clients!) against these attacks
How to build your own security and hacking tools with Python – taught from scratch and with no programming experience necessary!
How to create you own Ethical Hacking tool portfolio.
So that you can practice all the skills and techniques in real time, we start by setting up an ethical hacking lab on your computer. Here you can put the theory you learn to the test, and have a safe space to practice using hacking tools and attacks. We’ll experience real time hacking examples, and learn how to protect ourselves against these attacks at the same time!
VPN & DNS
Wireless network attacks and protection
Man In The Middle attacks and protection
Fake Game Website Attacks
Ubuntu Apache Server Installation
Social Media & Instagram Hacking and protection
Trojans & Backdoors
Ethical Hacker Certifications
In related sections we are going to learn about subjects like Kali Linux, Wireshark, Maltego, net discover, MSFC, Trojan, Backdoor, Veil, Metasploitable, SQLi, MITMf, Crucnch, Meterpreter, Beef, Apache, nMap, SQLMap, Python, Socket, Scapy, Pynput, Keylogger etc. We are going to start with practical information without suffocating into details and make our way up with not neglecting theory at the end.
Who this course is for:
- Eager to learn ethical hacking once and for all
- Looking forward to a career in cyber security
- Want to learn Python programming for ethical hacking
- Willing to write their own cyber security tools
- Passionate for Kali Linux and general ethical hacking tools
- Looking to enhance IT skills and be prepared for hacker attacks